If you frequently use photo-editing software, play games, or input data, macro pads are a lifesaver. This one features six programmable buttons to speed up your day to day. The key bindings and macros for each switch can be changed using a simple GUI—all with no programming skills necessary. They all have their own red LED that can be programmed, too. The Knops is also based on an open-source QMK firmware for future improvements and experimentation. Outfitted with your choice of Cherry MX switches, it provides you with a tactile, linear, or clicky feel.
Our Windows and Mac OS application is easy. You only need to use your computer mouse! Configurator details >
6 Programmable Switches
All Cherry MX keyswitches are programmable for any purpose with a total of 15 configurable layers.
9 Programmable Leds
The device has a total of 9 red leds which can be turned on or off individually for each layer.
Keycaps and travel pouch included
This device comes with both custom engraved keycaps and a travel pouch to take it wherever you go.
100% open-source firmware
This device runs on QMK. It's 100% open-source and allows you to add new features! QMK Firmware details >
Embedded audio buzzer
Inside this device you will find an audio buzzer, which can be programmed to make sound at different tones. (You need to write software in C for this feature!)
6 GPIO pins
On the backside, you will find six GPIO pins to hack into the device. With these pins, you get access to I2C, ISP, UART and PWM pins. With this, you can make your own peripherals for this device.
Would you like to try out our software? You can! Visit app.knops.io and create an account to configure a Knops Mini. If you would like to know more about this configurator tool, visit the page below.
· No software development or programming skills required
· Simple programmer tool is available for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS
· 6 programmable macro switches
· Each switch has it's own programmable red LED
· Multi-layered with three red indicator leds on the front to show the active layer
· Multi-tone programmable speaker
· Programmer tool is available for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS
· Open-source QMK firmware
· 12-pin headers with power and general IO ports
· Arduino IDE can be used to write software
· Pin headers (6 x 2) from left to right and from top to bottom:
· Miso, Vcc, SCK, Mosi, Reset, Ground
· Vcc, UART RX, UART TX, GPIO1/SDA, GPIO2/SCL, Ground
· 1 meter USB mini cable foradd on